- Europe’s biggest bank says firms are 'turning home' as protectionist fears take hold
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:11 GMT - Three in five firms surveyed around the world believe protectionism is on the rise.
- The bull market isn't over for investors yet: Credit Suisse
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 05:37 GMT - Credit Suisse global chief investment officer Michael Strobaek said: "We don't see the end of this bull market as yet."
- For investment opportunities in Australia, look beyond banks: Credit Suisse
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 05:29 GMT - Australia may be a low-growth market, but opportunities still exist for investors, according to Credit Suisse.
- How social media is disrupting the art world
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 05:16 GMT - Amateurs and professionals no longer need to rely on physical gallery spaces, said Malaysian artist Red Hong Yi.
- Asian stocks trade cautiously higher ahead of expected Fed rate hike
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 04:17 GMT - Asian markets gained on Wednesday, with markets focused on the Federal Reserve after it kicked off its March meeting.
- Biden could be a 'pretty serious' Trump opponent, but Democrats won't go there, Reince Priebus says
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 04:09 GMT - Joe Biden could be a "pretty serious" candidate to challenge Donald Trump for the White House, Reince Priebus said.
- How one reporter's question in Beijing led to demands for a US investigation
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 03:22 GMT - A video sparked an online petition in the United States to investigate a California news outlet's links to Beijing.
- Reince Priebus says he doubts claims about Cambridge Analytica's importance to Trump campaign
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 03:21 GMT - "As far as we're concerned, RNC data was the driver," the former chief of staff said about the Trump campaign.
- Alt-coin bear market is over, but bitcoin is still the best bet: Wall Street's Tom Lee
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 01:42 GMT - The bear market for small-cap cryptocurrencies may be over, but Tom Lee still says to invest in the likes of bitcoin.
- Trump's trade policies cater to 'a sub-group of the population,' economist says
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 01:20 GMT - President Donald Trump's trade policies cater to a specific group of the U.S. population, according to an economist.
- Authorities: New bombing reported at Austin Goodwill store
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 01:03 GMT - Emergency teams were responding to another reported explosion in Austin, this one at a Goodwill store.
- China may have just signaled the US product it will retaliate against
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 00:51 GMT - U.S. subsidies for its soybean farmers gave them an unfair competitive advantage in selling to China, said Global Times.
- Reince Priebus: Tough trade talk is not populism or nationalism. 'This is Trumpism'
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 00:25 GMT - Speaking with CNBC Wednesday in Hong Kong, former White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said the Trump administration's tough trade talk is not populism or nationalism — it's "Trumpism."
- WhatsApp co-founder just told followers to delete Facebook
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:27 GMT - Amid the turmoil of Cambridge Analytica, WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton told his Twitter followers to delete Facebook.
- This small city opted out of California's sanctuary law, and its mayor says more will follow
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:17 GMT - The small city of Los Alamitos has voted to exempt itself from California's so-called "sanctuary state" law.
- Republican Sen. Flake warns impeachment is the 'only' remedy if Trump fires Mueller
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:14 GMT - Trump raised concerns about Mueller's job security in a series of aggressive tweets over the weekend.
- Cramer Remix: Here's how Mark Zuckerberg should respond to Facebook's crisis
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:59 GMT - Jim Cramer explains why Facebook’s current approach isn’t working and how the company should proceed.
- Information is 'the modern-day weapon' and we're always under attack: Shark Tank's Robert Herjavec
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:47 GMT - Jim Cramer sits down with Shark Tank's Robert Herjavec to discuss Facebook, bitcoin and the importance of data.
- It will be hard to remove Mark Zuckerberg as Facebook CEO: Management guru Jeff Sonnenfeld
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:36 GMT - Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is an "emperor for life" and not accountable to anybody, says Yale's Jeff Sonnenfeld.
- Driverless cars aren’t safe or ready for the road: Robotics expert
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:25 GMT - Autonomous vehicle technology isn't ready to hit the road, says robotics experts.
- Nordstrom ends talks with Nordstrom family to take company private
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:05 GMT - The company said its special committee ended discussions because the parties couldn't agree to an "acceptable price."
- Ethical and legal worries form the biggest barrier to autonomous vehicles, analyst says
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 21:26 GMT - Autonomous vehicles could save lives, but investors need to think about the ethical and legal implications, says Adam Jonas.
- After-hours buzz: FDX, MULE, CRM & more
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 21:25 GMT - See which stocks are posting big moves after the bell.
- Spotify will spend nearly $450 million on Google's cloud over 3 years
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:46 GMT - Spotify disclosed on Tuesday that it's spending at least $447 million on Google's cloud over the next three years.
- FedEx launches a service to improve the process of returning packages
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:43 GMT - FedEx is launching a tool for returns that will help companies track their returned products and analyze trends and customer behavior, the Memphis Business Journal reports.
- Johnson and Johnson CFO Dominic Caruso to retire in September, to be replaced by Joseph Wolk
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:38 GMT - Johnson & Johnson Chief Financial Officer Dominic Caruso plans to retire in September, the company said Tuesday.
- Salesforce agrees to buy Mulesoft in $6.5 billion deal
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:37 GMT - Salesforce will pay $44.89 per share for Mulesoft, a 36 percent premium.
- Fed Chairman Powell's first meeting could bring on more market volatility
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:30 GMT - Fed officials are expected to raise interest rates Wednesday, but it's not clear they'll resolve debate about more hikes.
- Ex-Playboy model sues to void hush deal over alleged Trump tryst
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:18 GMT - The suit comes weeks after porn star Stormy Daniels sued Trump to void her own hush deal — also over an alleged affair.
- China and Russia are pursuing hypersonic weapons – and the US can't defend against them
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:13 GMT - America's top nuclear commander says the U.S. doesn't have a defense system in place to counter hypersonic weapons.