- 'Big short squeeze' for bonds will be 'fantastic' for stock investors: expert
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:32 GMT - Investors need to make sure they look at the longer-term picture, Brian Belski said.
- US bank stocks are soaring on French election relief
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:19 GMT - Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and other banks with global franchises jump 2 percent in premarket trading.
- McDonald's hits all-time high ahead of earnings, but this could send shares tumbling
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:14 GMT - McDonald's stock is up about 4 percent this month and nearly 10.6 percent for the year-to-date.
- This quarter is 'not the time to get aggressive on Amazon' stock, analyst says
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:06 GMT - One tech analyst says he sees some issues with Amazon stock.
- Here are 4 top internet stock picks from Morgan Stanley into year-end
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:00 GMT - Morgan Stanley shares its favorite internet picks into year-end, which have earnings upside potential.
- The oil market has one big problem: People aren't buying enough gas
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:34 GMT - Weak demand within the energy complex could bubble up to the crude oil market, analysts say.
- Trump reportedly still wants a 15% corporate tax rate, even if it falls short on revenue
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:31 GMT - Trump reportedly told staff to "get it done" before his planned Wednesday announcement on tax reform.
- Op-Ed: Here's who American conservatives should support in the French election
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:29 GMT - Marine Le Pen may be pro-Trump but here's why US conservatives should support Emmanuel Macron in the French election, says the National Review's Tom Rogan.
- Company begs corporate raider Singer: Can we stop this fighting already?
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:25 GMT - Arconic said it was willing to nominate two of activist hedge fund Elliott Management's director nominees to its board.
- White House loads thinly staffed agencies with policy deadlines
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:21 GMT - Trump has signed over two dozen executive orders on issues ranging from border security to government restructuring.
- Trump's stock market gain in the first 100 days tops Reagan and most other Republican presidents
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:09 GMT - Trump is on pace for a nearly 5 percent gain in the S&P 500 since his inauguration. His 100 days ends on Saturday.
- The middle class isn't just shrinking, it's changing in one key way
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:09 GMT - There's something new and striking about the middle class of tomorrow.
- Op-Ed: Donald Trump is obsessed with winning, and that's why he's losing
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:09 GMT - Trump needs to learn the difference between small victories and big ones, says Jim Tankersley.
- South Korea finance minister is 'very cautiously optimistic' about trade with US
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:58 GMT - Trump's stance on trade is cause for "much" concern, Yoo Il-ho told CNBC on Monday.
- The makings of the next credit crisis could be in your driveway
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:52 GMT - Used car prices are sliding, and some warn this trend could have sharply negative effects on the overall economy.
- Today’s market action gives me a reason to buy one hot ETF: Trader
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:47 GMT - One trader says it's time to bet on regional banks for another move up.
- El-Erian: Market is 'looking past all these little land mines,' hoping for tax reform, deregulation
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:41 GMT - Allianz's chief economic advisor explained that pro-growth policy remains the North Star for equities.
- White House says vote on health-care plan may not come for weeks
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:34 GMT - Any vote on healthcare legislation would be determined by Republican leaders when they have enough votes, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said.
- Obama steps back into public life, trying to avoid one word: Trump
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:18 GMT - Barack Obama pledged to work toward preparing the next generation of political leadership in America in Chicago. The New York Times reports.
- Nearly 80% of executives says let's make a deal, despite DC uncertainty
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:08 GMT - 79 percent of U.S. executives expect their company to actively pursue M&A over the next 12 months, a survey finds.
- 'Honeymoon period' coming for stocks with big overseas earnings, thanks to weakening dollar
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:50 GMT - The days of dollar strength appear to be over for now, creating a boost for profits of global companies.
- Samsung says Galaxy S8 launch is best ever, outpacing Galaxy S7 by 30 percent
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:47 GMT - Samsung said on Monday that pre-orders for the Galaxy S8 beat out Galaxy S7 pre-orders by 30 percent.
- Nasdaq 6,000 is in sight, thanks to tech stocks like Apple and Microsoft
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:44 GMT - In December, the Nasdaq topped 5,500 for the first time ever.
- This Android smartphone has a well-deserved cult following – at half the price of the Galaxy S8
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:36 GMT - People line up around the block for this Android smartphone, and it costs half as much as other flagships.
- Trump's sagging poll numbers overshadow Americans' optimistic view on the economy
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:36 GMT - A Washington Post/ABC News poll shows more Americans today think the economy is getting better than worse.
- Whole Foods shares pop on report of Albertsons' interest
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:35 GMT - A supermarket deal could be one of the largest take-privates since the financial crisis, Financial Times reports.
- Entire US Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:33 GMT - All 100 senators have been asked to the White House for the briefing.
- Treasury hits 271 people in 'one of largest sanctions actions' ever following Syria attacks
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:30 GMT - It targeted individuals within a Syrian agency that is responsible for the development of chemical weapons.
- Full interview with Fidelity's Jurrien Timmer on the French election, his favorite idea
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:20 GMT - Fidelity's Jurrien Timmer shares his market views in an interview Monday on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street."
- North Korea reportedly detains US citizen amid rising tensions
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:08 GMT - North Korea has reportedly detained a U.S. citizen as tensions rise between the two countries, according to reports.