- Trump and Clinton engage in new war of words over election, harassment allegations
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 21:09 GMT - The president's insults on Twitter followed two interviews Friday in which Clinton took on Trump and the Republicans.
- Opioid abuse should be treated as a disease not a moral failing, says CEO who lost his son to addiction
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 21:00 GMT - A drug addict's ability to stop is "no different" than a diabetic whose body can't regulate insulin levels, says Shatterproof's Gary Mendell.
- Ex-hedge fund fraudster works system for early prison release, but can't avoid $155 million bill
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 20:44 GMT - Canadian Philip Baker, sentenced to 20 years in U.S. federal prison, gets a transfer home and eventually gets out of prison.
- There's lots of money at stake in NASCAR races, but it also takes lots of money to race those cars
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 20:00 GMT - Racing is far from cheap, NASCAR drivers Kyle Busch, Brad Keselowski, Kevin Harvick, and Martin Truex Jr. told CNBC on Tuesday.
- Tax reform could come before 2018, so a strategist says buy these 2 stocks
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 19:58 GMT - According to one strategist, there will be two clear winners of the current GOP tax plan.
- Google's new headphones promise amazing translation features, but they're really bad
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 19:21 GMT - CNBC reviews Google's new Pixel Bud, which are supposed to let you translate languages but fail pretty miserably.
- Honda recalls nearly 1 million Odyssey minivans because second row seat may tip
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 19:01 GMT - Honda is recalling about 900,000 of its Odyssey minivans because the second-row seats may tip forward if not properly latched.
- Lockheed Martin makes its combat ship more lethal as Navy competition heats up
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 19:00 GMT - Lockheed wants to silence critics and snag more orders and win a key Navy contract.
- Disney has teased 'Incredibles 2' with a new trailer, and the Internet has gone wild
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 18:00 GMT - The first look at 'The Incredibles 2' is here.
- With dresses in tow, a nonprofit uses prom season to build confidence in young girls
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 18:00 GMT - Believe in Yourself is on a mission to teach young women to empower themselves.
- AC/DC co-founder Malcolm Young, 'the driving force behind the band,' has died at 64
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:12 GMT - Angus Young, who started AC/DC with his brother Malcolm, died at age 64.
- Navy confirms aircrew created obscene skydrawings, blasts 'sophomoric and immature' stunt
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:01 GMT - The Navy on Friday promised a probe into "obscene" skydrawings created by one of its aircrews and possible action.
- Overcoming her learning disability left these interviewers speechless
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:00 GMT - In an interview, we’re always taught to keep things professional, but sometimes it’s better to keep it real. Sharing a personal story can be very beneficial.
- 7 ways to save money on Thanksgiving dinner
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:00 GMT - The average consumer spends almost $100 on Thanksgiving, but you don't have to.
- You’re probably not saving enough for retirement ... and that’s OK
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:00 GMT - Rules of thumb fall short when it comes to saving for retirement.
- Trump bows to social media firestorm and reverses decision to allow elephant trophy imports
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 15:47 GMT - President Trump puts a decision to allow imports of elephant trophies on hold after a torrent of criticism.
- You can learn how to play basketball from NBA star Steph Curry for $90
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 15:00 GMT - Curry's class goes live in early 2018.
- Harvard-Yale is about a different kind of football game that showcases elite influence
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 14:00 GMT - The Harvard-Yale football game is likely the largest gathering of the richest and most powerful people, says Jake Novak.
- Lebanon's Hariri arrives in Paris as Macron plays mediator
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 13:03 GMT - Saad al-Hariri, who resigned as Lebanon's prime minister while in Saudi Arabia, arrived in Paris on Saturday as part of French mediation efforts.
- German parties regroup for last-ditch coalition push
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:12 GMT - Germany's would-be coalition partners met on Saturday for a last-ditch round of weekend talks aimed at finding common ground.
- Liberty Media's John Malone calls the drop in Discovery's stock a 'dirt cheap' buying opportunity
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:09 GMT - Discovery shares have taken a beating since it announced a merger with Scripps.
- Amid national focus on harassment, Trump moves unscathed
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:39 GMT - As one prominent figure after another takes a dive due to sexual harassment allegations, the question remains: Why not Trump?
- Governments keep global climate deal on track despite US pullout
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:13 GMT - Almost 200 nations kept a global agreement to tackle climate change on track after talks overshadowed by U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to pull out.
- China says will work with North Korea to boost ties as envoy visits
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:35 GMT - Traditional friendship between China and North Korea represents "valuable wealth" for their people, China said.
- What to watch for in upcoming Salesforce earnings
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 23:40 GMT - One strategist is closely watching, as it's one of the few remaining large tech names to report this earnings season.
- Top VC deals: Stitch Fix, flying cars and retail robots used at Wal-Mart
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 23:31 GMT - A weekly recap of some of the most interesting venture capital deals, funds and start-ups.
- Applied Materials CEO: 'The future of competition' is changing, and it's fueling our business
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 23:24 GMT - Jim Cramer caught up with Applied Materials CEO Gary Dickerson about his company's role in A.I. and big data.
- Nelson Peltz will bring 'fresh perspective' to P&G: CalSTRS
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 22:50 GMT - Naming billionaire Nelson Peltz to the Procter & Gamble board will be beneficial to shareholders: CalSTRS' Anne Sheehan.
- Private jet management could be shielded from taxes under Senate tax bill
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 22:44 GMT - A proposal in a Republican tax bill would provide a break to private jet owners.