- Global female empowerment marches enter second day
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 10:16 GMT - Hundreds of thousands of people across the globe marched, chanted and protested on Saturday.
- Eric Trump says the shutdown is 'a good thing for us,’ politically
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 06:00 GMT - The president's younger son made the comment on Fox News while at the same time filling in for his father at a gala fundraiser in Palm Beach
- SoFi in discussions with top Twitter executive Anthony Noto over CEO job: Source
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 00:04 GMT - Anthony Noto, Twitter's COO, is in negotiations to take the top job at Social Finance, a source familiar with the matter told CNBC on Saturday.
- The government shutdown enters a second day: Here's where negotiations stand
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 22:04 GMT - Among Republicans, momentum built for another temporary plan that would extend funding to Feb. 8.
- A big investor argues that bitcoin is 'first sign of greed since the Great Recession'
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 22:00 GMT - Steve Chiavarone detects a mountain of greed in the market, but it's not in stocks.
- Crude oil prices are perched comfortably above $60, but a top oil watcher warns it won't last
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 21:45 GMT - Crude oil is at its highest level in more than three years, but one market watcher expects it to be short-lived.
- President Trump's total travel costs have jumped over $13 million, a right-leaning watchdog says
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 21:15 GMT - One flight cost $15,994 per hour, according to Judical Watch.
- Arianna Huffington's new company wants to give phones a rest—so you can get some yourself
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 20:00 GMT - Arianna Huffington's latest venture is trying to promote health and wellness by encouraging people to get some rest.
- Because of the shutdown, Trump might not go to Davos, after all
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 19:56 GMT - White House budget chief Mick Mulvaney also said Trump would not head to Florida to celebrate the first anniversary of his inauguration.
- Poor prognosis: The shutdown could leave government health agencies ailing in the near-term
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 19:38 GMT - National health agencies face drastic cuts as the government shuts down.
- Trump's border wall is on the table, key Democrats say
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 19:09 GMT - The New York Democrat blamed the president for not striking a deal to avoid a government shutdown.
- Trump and tech have clashed on immigration, but the H-1B issue might bring them together
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 18:08 GMT - Tech companies continue to clash with the Trump administration over immigration policies one year after the inauguration, but they
- Visa CEO Al Kelly is planning for the day washing machines can make purchases
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 18:05 GMT - Kelly said the payments processor is thinking ahead to an eventual move beyond physical payment methods and traditional points of sale.
- The NSA was light years ahead of Siri and Alexa with voice recognition technology: Report
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 17:51 GMT - The NSA has "reigns supreme" for years with voice identification tech, according to The Intercept.
- Trump slams Democrats for shutdown, calling it a 'present' for his first anniversary in office
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 17:02 GMT - President Trump blasted Democrats for the government shutdown, calling it a 'present' for his first year in office.
- Johnny Depp spends $30,000 a month on wine—here’s how else he blows his fortune
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 17:00 GMT - But when you're a famous multi-millionaire, what's the threshold for excess?
- Here's how your senators voted on the government shutdown
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 16:10 GMT - The government shutdown sparked fresh recriminations, with each party holding the other responsible failing to compromise. Here's how they voted.
- SALT in the wound: How high-tax states are working around federal tax breaks
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 16:00 GMT - California, New York and New Jersey are pitching ideas to protect residents' tax deductions.
- Warren Buffett's $92.1 billion fortune could buy him every team in the NFL
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 16:00 GMT - Warren Buffett could become the ultimate sports fan — but he chooses not to.
- How Nicolas Cage blew $150 million on mansions, his own private island — and a real dinosaur skull
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 15:30 GMT - From a haunted house to shrunken pygmy heads, Nick Cage has bought it all.
- How Trump's chief of staff, John Kelly, helped to kill a possible deal to fund the government
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 15:28 GMT - Kelly called congressional leaders to say President Trump had not reached a deal with Sen. Chuck Schumer.
- This 30-year-old screenwriter created the viral pink 'pussy hat'—here are her top 3 tips for success
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 14:31 GMT - "The pussy hat is now a part of our language."
- A blind Facebook engineer is helping to solve one of the biggest problems on the internet
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 14:23 GMT - Facebook's engineers are using artificial intelligence to see images, which may be able to give computer insight into context of pictures and video.
- Arianna Huffington on the Women's March: 'This is the moment for women to find their voice'
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 14:00 GMT - "We've seen so many powerful men be toppled that this is not just another social media hashtag moment."
- Here's why the government has shut its doors
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 13:39 GMT - Democrats and some Republicans voted against a spending bill over concerns about keeping the government funded by short-term means.
- IOC says North Korea to have 22 athletes in 5 Olympic sports
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 13:23 GMT - Both Korean teams will march together in the opening ceremony next month.
- White House blames shutdown on 'obstructionist loser' Democrats
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 11:38 GMT - The statement was attributed to press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
- Trump's dealmaker image is tarnished by US government shutdown
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 10:24 GMT - The president's failure to keep the government from shutting down damaged his self-crafted image as a dealmaker.
- Here's what you can expect during the shutdown — for now
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 09:30 GMT - It could be several days before the full impact of the government shutdown is fully felt by the public.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Tom Petty died of an accidental drug overdose
- Sat, 20 Jan 2018 09:17 GMT - Tom Petty died of an accidental drug overdose. He had just wrapped up a tour a few days before he died in October at age 66.