- Trump voices concerns on US jobs being lost because of Brexit
- Thu, 25 May 2017 12:22 GMT - The European Union and the United States do not see relations with Russia in the same way, European Council President Donald Tusk told journalists on Thursday.
- OPEC deal to cut output: Here's what needs to happen for it to work this time
- Thu, 25 May 2017 12:18 GMT - OPEC's initial six-month deal to cut oil production failed to achieve its goal of shrinking huge global stockpiles.
- Taking wider view, financial advisors are helping clients with their non-financial skills
- Thu, 25 May 2017 12:01 GMT - As investment advice becomes more client-centric, advisors work in non-traditional ways, tapping non-financial skills.
- As bitcoin prices soar, messaging app Kik launches cryptocurrency payment service
- Thu, 25 May 2017 12:00 GMT - Bitcoin and other so-called decentralized currencies are riding a fresh wave of interest.
- Early movers: BBY, SHLD, HRL, LYV, MDT, HPQ, WSM & more
- Thu, 25 May 2017 11:50 GMT - Names on the move ahead of the open.
- OPEC has made its long-awaited oil output decision, and the market is not happy
- Thu, 25 May 2017 11:46 GMT - OPEC extended its crude oil output cuts by nine months, but some investors expected the cartel to do more.
- Sears just surprised Wall Street with a narrower-than-expected loss; shares jump
- Thu, 25 May 2017 11:40 GMT - Sears' total first-quarter sales declined 20.3 percent, to $4.30 billion, coming in slightly higher than what analysts were anticipating.
- OPEC agrees to extend oil production cuts for nine months, delegate tells Reuters
- Thu, 25 May 2017 11:25 GMT - OPEC announced it would extend cuts in oil output by nine months to March 2018 on Thursday, an OPEC delegate said according to a Reuters report.
- Ben Carson says ‘poverty is a state of mind’
- Thu, 25 May 2017 11:11 GMT - In an interview, Carson was asked about what could be done to reduce the number of people living in poverty.
- Forget high-flying tech stocks, here's what UBS says investors should buy now
- Thu, 25 May 2017 11:00 GMT - Go for value over growth, advises UBS strategist Jeremy Zirin.
- Billionaire businessman offers free rent to homeless Manchester attack hero
- Thu, 25 May 2017 10:25 GMT - The co-owner of London’s West Ham United Football Club has promised to give free accommodation to a homeless man who came to the aide of victims of Monday’s Manchester terror attack.
- 'Not welcome here': Thousands march against Trump in Belgium
- Thu, 25 May 2017 08:25 GMT - Demonstrators took to the streets of Brussels to protest Trump's arrival in the city he has likened to a "hellhole."
- ‘Furious’ UK reportedly stops sharing intelligence with US following Manchester attack leak
- Thu, 25 May 2017 08:00 GMT - The U.K. is to stop sharing intelligence about the Manchester bombing with the U.S. following a series of leaks which British authorities say are damaging to the investigation, according to reports from the BBC.
- Neil Diamond was my childhood idol: Dollar Shave Club founder Michael Dubin
- Thu, 25 May 2017 07:12 GMT - Michael Dubin, founder of the Dollar Shave Club, revealed to CNBC's "The Brave Ones" that Diamond was his childhood idol
- Dollar Shave Club founder Dubin told he would ‘never amount to anything’ then sells for $1 billion
- Thu, 25 May 2017 07:10 GMT - When Michael Dubin, the founder of Dollar Shave Club, was at high school, he didn't always get encouraging reports
- Republican candidate in Montana special election accused of 'body slamming' Guardian reporter
- Thu, 25 May 2017 04:51 GMT - A Guardian reporter says Montana GOP congressional candidate Greg Gianforte “body slammed” him during a taped interview.
- Smallest vehicles rank among the deadliest for drivers
- Thu, 25 May 2017 04:01 GMT - Some of the smallest cars have the highest driver fatality rates, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety reports.
- Philippines: Duterte's talk of martial law sparks fresh human rights worries
- Thu, 25 May 2017 02:48 GMT - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte's hint of nationwide martial law has triggered fears of further human rights violations.
- China is downside risk for oil prices as OPEC meets: Analysts
- Thu, 25 May 2017 00:37 GMT - All eyes are on OPEC ahead of a highly-anticipated meeting later in the day, but the big downside risk comes from China.
- Here’s how much you need to save each month to become a millionaire in 20 years
- Thu, 25 May 2017 00:30 GMT - You need to save less than you might think to become a millionaire.
- Lawmakers aim to 'get smart' about AI with help from giants like Amazon, Google, and IBM
- Wed, 24 May 2017 23:42 GMT - Seven U.S. representatives have joined a caucus focusing on AI and automation. The first goal is updating lawmakers on current affairs in those areas.
- In first under Trump, US warship challenges Beijing's claims in South China Sea
- Wed, 24 May 2017 23:37 GMT - A U.S. Navy destroyer was traveling close to Mischief Reef in the Spratly Islands in a move likely to anger China.
- Cramer talks to Take-Two Interactive's CEO
- Wed, 24 May 2017 23:16 GMT - Jim Cramer is gaga for video-game maker Take-Two Interactive's stock. CEO Strauss Zelnick came by "Mad Money" to talk about the company's stellar earnings and guidance even as its new "Red Dead Redemption" game was delayed until next year.
- Key GOP senators slam House Obamacare replacement after CBO report
- Wed, 24 May 2017 23:05 GMT - Bill Cassidy and Susan Collins said the CBO report showed the House Obamacare replacement was not adequate.
- Ride-hailing companies will grow eightfold by 2030, dwarfing the taxi industry: Goldman Sachs
- Wed, 24 May 2017 23:04 GMT - Ride-hailing companies like Uber could reach more than five times the size of the taxi market, Goldman Sachs said.
- Sessions said to have not disclosed meetings with Russian ambassador when applying for security clearance
- Wed, 24 May 2017 22:49 GMT - Sessions didn't disclose the meetings after allegedly being told he didn't have to detail the meetings that happened in his capacity as a senator.
- Russian officials reportedly discussed using Trump's advisors to influence him
- Wed, 24 May 2017 22:37 GMT - The talks surrounded then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and campaign advisor Michael Flynn.
- Obamacare replacement could make costs soar for many sick people and those over 64
- Wed, 24 May 2017 22:23 GMT - Sick Americans and older people could see costs spike under the House-passed Obamacare replacement plan.
- OPEC's next big deal, more data and Washington are all on markets' minds
- Wed, 24 May 2017 22:20 GMT - Besides OPEC's big meeting, traders are watching Fed speakers and earnings, dominated by retailers like Sears and Costco.
- 23 million fewer people would have insurance under GOP health-care bill, CBO says
- Wed, 24 May 2017 22:02 GMT - The new Congressional Budget Office report also projects how premium prices will change under the bill.