Companies RSS Feed
- GM strike negotiations take 'turn for the worse': Union
- 2019-10-07T08:20:23+01:00 - The union wants GM to reactivate four factories shut down in November 2018.
- Forever 21 joins the list of US retailers filing for bankruptcy
- 2019-09-30T17:11:59+01:00 - Forever 21 has filed for bankruptcy and will be restructuring by closing down stores in Asia and Europe.
- 500 Spain Hotels 'To Close Immediately' After Thomas Cook Fall: Industry
- 2019-09-30T14:47:48+01:00 - Hundreds of hotels in Spain have fallen victim to the domino effect of the Thomas Cook collapse.
- Thomas Cook puts 180,000 British holidaymakers at risk of being stranded
- 2019-09-20T15:11:41+01:00 - Thomas Cook is in need of funds to remain in business, without it, many holidaymakers could get stranded.
- French airline Aigle Azur's bankruptcy leaves nearly 13,000 passengers stranded
- 2019-09-10T14:46:47+01:00 - French airline Aigle Azur filed for bankruptcy and halted services leaving around 13,000 passengers stranded.
- Walgreens is closing 200 stores, declines to release list of location closures
- 2019-08-07T12:07:59+01:00 - Walgreens hopes to save $1.5 billion in annual expenses by fiscal 2022 as part of its broad "transformational cost management program".
- Airbus is making life easy for Boeing
- 2019-08-07T11:42:27+01:00 - Airbus is falling short of its delivery targets, its profit and cash flow are under pressure, and customers are becoming fed up.
- AT&T employees bribed to unlock 2 million cellphones, DOJ court documents show
- 2019-08-07T08:22:50+01:00 - Two Pakistani men offered AT&T employees over $1 million to install malware on the company's wireless network and hack the devices.
- HSBC layoffs 2019: 4,000 lose jobs after CEO's exit
- 2019-08-06T08:53:47+01:00 - The job cuts will be confined to senior roles and meant to save 4 percent of the bank's wage costs.
- 3 reasons Amazon is interested in Uber Eats India
- 2019-08-01T08:50:03+01:00 - Uber Eats can help Amazon gain more Prime subscribers even as it loses the ability to offer platform-exclusive deals or discounts
- Amazon dips a big toe into virtual reality
- 2019-08-01T08:49:16+01:00 - Amazon recently announced that its Prime Video VR app will be available for the Oculus Quest, Oculus Go, and Samsung's Gear VR devices
- Cognizant looks solid despite banking weakness
- 2019-08-01T07:41:14+01:00 - Cognizant investors had high hopes for seeing modest revenue growth, but they were ready once again to see some downward moves in earnings
- Apple design genius Jony Ive resigns to start own company
- 2019-06-28T03:52:37+01:00 - Sir Jony Ive, the creaive genius who designed the iPhone and iMac, will open his own creative studio with Apple as a major client.
- New flaw discovered in Boeing 737 MAX computers can push plane downward
- 2019-06-27T07:07:49+01:00 - Boeing won't be returning its 737 MAX jetliners to service this year with the discovery of a potentially deadly computer problem.
- Mercedes Benz recall 2019: 60,000 GLK 220 recalled over faulty software
- 2019-06-24T09:49:08+01:00 - Daimler is grappling with a painful emissions scandal that is badly tarnishing its reputation.
- Google Cloud scoops up Looker for $2.6 billion
- 2019-06-07T06:27:07+01:00 - The deal will strengthen the cloud platform's big data analytics capabilities.
- IBM to lay off 1,700 employees
- 2019-06-07T06:22:30+01:00 - Tech giant IBM will lay off a small percentage of its employees reinforcing speculative reports that were appearing in many media outlets.
- Amazon and Walmart could face the music as Modi begins his second term
- 2019-06-06T07:54:07+01:00 - The Indian government's knack for protecting local players in India's e-commerce space spells trouble for the American giants.
- When will the Boeing 737 MAX return to service?
- 2019-05-30T09:13:53+01:00 - Nobody knows for sure -- but August is starting to look like a pretty good guess.
- Tesla to make a surprise announcement In China
- 2019-05-29T08:10:48+01:00 - What will Tesla announce on Friday?
- Google and Microsoft shouldn't worry about losing Huawei's business
- 2019-05-29T08:07:14+01:00 - The Chinese tech giant doesn't generate that much revenue for either company.
- Amazon.com's ad prices could soar next year
- 2019-05-28T05:40:10+01:00 - Sellers will move to optimize their Amazon ad campaigns, causing average prices to climb.
- Is Tesla doomed?
- 2019-05-27T11:42:47+01:00 - Demand for the electric-vehicle pioneer's products is cooling off. Yet there are two potential catalysts that could get Tesla moving in the right direction again.
- Why WeWork could be the star of 2019's IPO class
- 2019-05-24T07:52:45+01:00 - The fast-growing office-sharing company could have a brighter future as a public company than you might think.
- Tesla Model 3 rival Vauxhall Corsa-e Specs, price and release date
- 2019-05-24T07:31:54+01:00 - The much-awaited rival of the Tesla Model 3 is here and gearheads are loving what they see.