Companies RSS Feed
- Nissan board fires Ghosn as chairman following arrest
- 2018-11-23T06:30:36+00:00 - Nissan Motor Co. fired Carlos Ghosn as chairman Thursday, after his arrest for alleged financial improprieties.
- Autonomous shipping: Rolls-Royce and Intel weigh anchor
- 2018-11-13T16:12:11+00:00 - Autonomous shipping fleets could be roaming the seas by 2030.
- Google employees walkout in protest at culture of sexual harassment
- 2018-11-01T11:51:55+00:00 - Latest expression of a backlash against men's exploitation of female subordinates in a business, entertainment and politics.
- Twitter user numbers fall but profits flying high
- 2018-10-25T17:15:43+01:00 - Donald Trump's favourite social media saw revenue grow to $758 million, up 29 percent.
- Is Donald Trump preparing to do battle with Big Pharma?
- 2018-10-25T16:47:06+01:00 - Trump has harshly criticized the pharmaceutical industry, once asserting that the companies were "getting away with murder."
- Facebook news: Lawsuit accuses social network of hiding inflated video ad metrics
- 2018-10-18T12:42:10+01:00 - Facebook admitted to overstating how much time users actually spent watching video ads by as much as 80 percent.
- Uber going public? What to know about the ride-sharing company
- 2018-10-17T15:17:12+01:00 - Uber IPO valued at $120 billion making it worth more than Ford and General Motors
- Uber IPO valued at $120 billion, worth more than Ford and General Motors - report
- 2018-10-16T15:17:23+01:00 - Due to a series of scandal there are many hurdles for Uber to clear before an initial public offering can be considered.
- Will global business leaders follow Richard Branson and boycott Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi disappearance?
- 2018-10-12T12:14:08+01:00 - British billionaire Richard suspended business links and Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said he might not attend a conference in Saudi Arabia.
- Top reasons businesses suffer digital failure – and how to avoid them
- 2018-10-08T12:39:46+01:00 - In today's environment, a company's digital strategy needs to be at the heart of its overall corporate strategy.
- U.S to investigate $235 billion dirty money flowing through Denmark's Danske Bank
- 2018-10-04T15:12:06+01:00 - Department of Justice criminal investigation relates to Russian links to the Danish bank's Estonian branch.
- Is Trump a member of the lucky sperm club? President made $200,000 a year at age of 3
- 2018-10-03T16:09:52+01:00 - New York Times investigation contradicts Trump's portrayal of himself as a self-made billionaire who started with just a $1 million loan from his father.
- Is erratic Elon Musk about to be dumped by Tesla? Reckless tweet costs $40m
- 2018-09-30T13:55:18+01:00 - Bizarre behaviour has convinced more analysts that Tesla needs to find a replacement for tech visionary Musk.
- Honda recalls 1.4 million cars to replace air bag inflators
- 2018-09-28T16:14:26+01:00 - The inflators have resulted in the largest series of auto recalls in U.S. history, covering 37 million vehicles.
- 'A day of shame for Australia's banks'
- 2018-09-28T11:16:37+01:00 - Financial institutions charged customers for services that were never provided, charged dead customers' accounts and sold unsuitable insurance policies to vulnerable people.
- SEC seeks to oust Tesla CEO Elon Musk over go-private tweet
- 2018-09-28T10:24:26+01:00 - First fraud case involving use of social media by the CEO of a public company.
- WhatsApp's Brian Acton left $850m on the table in his rush to exit after Facebook takeover
- 2018-09-27T11:33:06+01:00 - The founder of the messaging service admitted he sold out the privacy of WhatsApp users to the social media giant.
- Qatar World Cup 2022: Poor migrant workers abandoned without pay by building contractor
- 2018-09-26T13:19:02+01:00 - Mercury MENA, an engineering and plumbing firm, owes thousands of dollars of wages to workers from countries where many live on less than $2 a day.
- Labour and John McDonnell are right to give workers a stake, says company law professor
- 2018-09-25T17:37:25+01:00 - Shadow chancellor unveiled striking proposals on employee ownership and employee representation on the board, at Labour Party conference.
- Michael Kors upscales its cheap image with $2bn purchase of stylish Versace
- 2018-09-24T17:14:54+01:00 - The Italian brand, which was founded by Gianni Versace and has been run by his heirs since his murder 21 years ago.
- Stock market gold rush: Barrick buys Randgold to create world's largest gold miner
- 2018-09-24T12:46:55+01:00 - Deal will combine Randgold's African mines with Barrick's holdings in the Americas.
- Comcast defeats Rupert Murdoch's Fox in Sky auction with £30bn bid
- 2018-09-23T13:06:33+01:00 - Sky is Europe's largest pay-television operator, with 22.5 million customers in seven countries.
- How to grow your business: Are you asking these 4 vital questions?
- 2018-09-20T16:15:47+01:00 - How do you acquire, maximize and retain your customers.
- Fox-Comcast battle to buy Sky to be settled by dramatic auction in UK
- 2018-09-20T11:58:04+01:00 - Three-round bidding for U.K. cable giant to start Saturday.
- VW to squash the Beetle: End of the road for iconic 'People's Car'
- 2018-09-14T10:43:46+01:00 - The compact Beetle was introduced in Germany in 1938 during the Nazi era.