Companies RSS Feed
- Weed killer found in popular breakfast cereals - report
- 2018-08-16T14:12:28+01:00 - Weed killer chemical glyphosate found in oat-based breakfast products, report says.
- The Apple car? Analyst claims it could be on the road by 2025
- 2018-08-16T12:06:15+01:00 - Speculation surrounding Apple's interest in automobile technology have persisted for years.
- Tesla stock price: Is Elon Musk's $420-a-share proposal fair?
- 2018-08-15T12:24:56+01:00 - Analysts covering Tesla debate if Elon Musk's share proposal is a fair price for the stock, or if the transaction will even materialize.
- Why Amazon doesn't worry about its lack of Alexa shoppers
- 2018-08-13T14:28:07+01:00 - Alexa will continue creeping into consumers' homes for the foreseeable future.
- Bayer shares wilt in wake of Monsanto weed killer cancer verdict
- 2018-08-13T13:38:58+01:00 - San Francisco jury Jury awards $289M to man who blames Roundup for cancer.
- Why Elon Musk should take Tesla private
- 2018-08-11T09:51:07+01:00 - Going private would offer Musk and his team much more control over the company's future vision and daily operations.
- Mike Ashley's Sports Direct in last-minute rescue of House of Fraser
- 2018-08-10T10:55:49+01:00 - In an announcement to the London Stock Exchange, Sports Direct said it has acquired House of Fraser's British stores, the brand and all of the stock in the business
- Questions and legal concerns mount over Elon Musk's bombshell Tesla buyout tweet
- 2018-08-09T09:39:19+01:00 - The murkiness of the $72 billion financing could turn into a legal mine field for Musk and Tesla.
- Tinder feeling the love as user growth beats expectation
- 2018-08-08T18:37:54+01:00 - Tinder parent company Match Group saw a rise in share prices after a better-than-expected quarterly earnings report.
- Financial fruit: Apple becomes 1st trillion-dollar company
- 2018-08-02T17:37:16+01:00 - Apple's stylish, must-have technology has redefined society since two mavericks named Steve started the company 42 years ago.
- Asia's ride-hailing service Grab raises another $1 billion
- 2018-08-02T13:31:38+01:00 - Grab, popular in Southeast Asia, acquired Uber's regional business in March, reducing competition.
- Tesla earnings highlight rapid Model 3 production ramp-up
- 2018-08-02T13:00:12+01:00 - Losses mount yet again. But improving margins offer a preview of a better second half of 2018.
- China not tempted by Google's censored search engine
- 2018-08-02T12:27:14+01:00 - Chinese state-run media outlet said the world's most populous country had no plans to allow for a return of the Alphabet company.
- Volkswagen sees record sales but warns on protectionism
- 2018-08-01T09:36:08+01:00 - The German automaker said that profit rose to 3.31 billion ($3.85 billion) euros.
- Cheap Chinese smartphones a mixed blessing for Samsung Q2 earnings
- 2018-07-31T09:53:18+01:00 - Samsung Q2 earnings dragged by weak smartphone sales, chips business remains strong.
- The sound of silence: Harley-Davidson rebels with an electric motorcycle
- 2018-07-30T15:34:12+01:00 - Harley, traditionally beloved my motorcycle enthusiasts for its thunderous engine rumble, will roll out an electric motorcycle called LiveWire in 2019.
- Malaysia's MH370 Report: Hijacking still an option
- 2018-07-30T10:25:40+01:00 - Malaysia released Monday the "final' report into the disappearance of Flight MH370 but failed to bring closure for the families.
- Amazon's quarterly profit tops $2 billion for first time
- 2018-07-27T06:33:34+01:00 - The company is also moving into health care and building up its physical presence as it cements customer loyalty.
- Facebook reports slower-than-expected 2Q revenue growth
- 2018-07-26T08:20:34+01:00 - The company warned it expects revenue growth to decelerate in the next couple of quarters as it promotes new, and for now less profitable, products.
- Sergio Marchionne, saviour of Fiat and Chrysler, dies suddenly
- 2018-07-25T11:41:23+01:00 - Marchionne had shoulder surgery in summer 2018, and the company said last weekend that complications meant he would not be able to return.
- Boeing extends its 2018 order lead at the Farnborough Airshow
- 2018-07-23T17:17:18+01:00 - Airbus has clinched more orders than Boeing in the past five years but the American manufacturer is fighting back in 2018.
- Tesla pleads with suppliers for refunds to help it turn a profit - report
- 2018-07-23T16:52:30+01:00 - Tesla has been burning cash at a rate of about $1 billion a quarter
- Jeep boss takes over Fiat as Marchionne era ended by 'unthinkable' illness
- 2018-07-22T17:59:27+01:00 - FCA didn't give details about Sergio Marchionne's medical condition after surgery three weeks ago
- Astronomical merger deals driven by fear of Amazon and Netflix
- 2018-07-21T10:48:07+01:00 - The spectre of new online rivals, Amazon and Netflix, is driving mega-merger mania in the entertainment sector.
- Comcast admits defeat in battle with Disney over 21st Century Fox mega deal
- 2018-07-19T18:09:54+01:00 - Comcast turns focus to Robert Murdoch's Sky operation in Europe after exiting battle for 21st Century Fox.