Companies RSS Feed
- Mercedes Benz recall 2019: 60,000 GLK 220 recalled over faulty software
- 2019-06-24T09:49:08+01:00 - Daimler is grappling with a painful emissions scandal that is badly tarnishing its reputation.
- Google Cloud scoops up Looker for $2.6 billion
- 2019-06-07T06:27:07+01:00 - The deal will strengthen the cloud platform's big data analytics capabilities.
- IBM to lay off 1,700 employees
- 2019-06-07T06:22:30+01:00 - Tech giant IBM will lay off a small percentage of its employees reinforcing speculative reports that were appearing in many media outlets.
- Amazon and Walmart could face the music as Modi begins his second term
- 2019-06-06T07:54:07+01:00 - The Indian government's knack for protecting local players in India's e-commerce space spells trouble for the American giants.
- When will the Boeing 737 MAX return to service?
- 2019-05-30T09:13:53+01:00 - Nobody knows for sure -- but August is starting to look like a pretty good guess.
- Tesla to make a surprise announcement In China
- 2019-05-29T08:10:48+01:00 - What will Tesla announce on Friday?
- Google and Microsoft shouldn't worry about losing Huawei's business
- 2019-05-29T08:07:14+01:00 - The Chinese tech giant doesn't generate that much revenue for either company.
- Amazon.com's ad prices could soar next year
- 2019-05-28T05:40:10+01:00 - Sellers will move to optimize their Amazon ad campaigns, causing average prices to climb.
- Is Tesla doomed?
- 2019-05-27T11:42:47+01:00 - Demand for the electric-vehicle pioneer's products is cooling off. Yet there are two potential catalysts that could get Tesla moving in the right direction again.
- Why WeWork could be the star of 2019's IPO class
- 2019-05-24T07:52:45+01:00 - The fast-growing office-sharing company could have a brighter future as a public company than you might think.
- Tesla Model 3 rival Vauxhall Corsa-e Specs, price and release date
- 2019-05-24T07:31:54+01:00 - The much-awaited rival of the Tesla Model 3 is here and gearheads are loving what they see.
- Elon Musk hires meme maker as Tesla's social media manager
- 2019-05-23T07:28:43+01:00 - Lucky man who got the job as Tesla's social media manager because of a sheep's photo.
- Apple wanted to buy Tesla and fire Elon Musk in 2013
- 2019-05-22T08:31:42+01:00 - Tesla's in trouble and Apple's waiting in the wings to snap it up.
- Woman sues Boeing for $276M over Ethiopian Airlines crash that killed her husband
- 2019-05-22T07:48:55+01:00 - A French woman has sued Boeing for her husband's death in the March 10 Ethiopian Airlines crash that killed 157 people on board. The lawsuit seeks $276 million in damages for the crash of the 737 MAX 8 aircraft.
- Morgan Stanley sees Tesla shares falling to $10 in worst-case scenario
- 2019-05-22T06:33:49+01:00 - Tesla's stock continues to take a pounding in the absence of a clear growth plan from Elon Musk.
- Nike, Under Armour urge Trump to lift China tariffs on footwear
- 2019-05-21T06:26:47+01:00 - Leading footwear companies in the U.S have come out against President Donald Trump's China tariffs.
- Tesla to cut costs (again)
- 2019-05-20T06:57:23+01:00 - Following a massive loss in Q1, the automaker is focusing on eliminating unnecessary expenses.
- Lockheed Martin, in a dogfight with Boeing, puts the F-35 on sale
- 2019-05-20T06:54:27+01:00 - The aerospace giant is hoping to offer its cutting-edge technology at a price similar to older models.
- Alibaba posts strong revenue growth, unfazed by trade war
- 2019-05-16T09:20:38+01:00 - In its latest earnings report, the Chinese tech giant showed off top-line growth in revenue and active consumers.
- Volkswagen's Tesla killer, ID.3 Electric, gets 10,000 preorders in 24 hours
- 2019-05-10T10:46:38+01:00 - VW reports 10,000 prrorders for its new ID.3 electric car, but that falls way short of Tesla's record.
- Netflix acquires StoryBots, makes push into children's programming
- 2019-05-10T10:35:27+01:00 - The popular kids show has been streaming on Netflix since 2016.
- Amazon's already well on its way to next-day shipping
- 2019-05-10T10:27:49+01:00 - The e-commerce titan's shipping network can reach 72 percent of Americans in one day. But it still has a long way to go.
- Lyft stops disclosing key metrics
- 2019-05-09T12:21:11+01:00 - The company's explanation has some holes.
- GM's Cruise gets $1.2B investment, moves closer to AV launch
- 2019-05-08T07:23:15+01:00 - The self-driving subsidiary gets a funding boost in its race to launch a commercial autonomous ridesharing service.
- Sorry, Uber, you're no Amazon
- 2019-05-08T07:15:01+01:00 - Beware of companies calling themselves "the Amazon of X."