Companies RSS Feed
- iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max: Apple reportedly sourcing new display technology from Samsung
- 2019-11-28T06:39:57+00:00 - Industry insiders claim that the Apple is equpping the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max with advanced Samsung OLED panels.
- Stadia user backlash includes overheating Chromecast Ultras, data usage, missing codes, and more
- 2019-11-22T09:13:33+00:00 - Industry analysts are beginning to have doubts with Google's lofty goals the Stadia due to the negative experience gamers are having with the service.
- 'Pokemon Sword and Shield' moves more than six million units in less than a week
- 2019-11-22T04:33:55+00:00 - Nintendo is likely pleased with the sales numbers of "Pokemon Sword and Shield" as both combined moved over six million units.
- Black Friday offers: Here are the best deals from Google this month
- 2019-11-20T07:57:58+00:00 - This Black Friday, Google gives shoppers a great reason to own its hardware with big discounts and special bundles.
- Samsung plans to outsource manufacturing jobs to China to compete with rivals
- 2019-11-18T05:27:23+00:00 - Samsung is planning to compete with Chinese smartphone brands by outsourcing manufacturing jobs to China once more.
- Nintendo and Tencent partnership could see Chinese games ported for US market
- 2019-11-11T06:29:09+00:00 - Industry insiders claim Tencent plans to publish console games in the US with the help of Nintendo.
- Whirlpool admits 800,000 UK homes have faulty fire-hazard dryers
- 2019-11-01T13:34:19+00:00 - There are 800,000 Whirlpool dryers which could cause fires in UK homes. The manufacturer uses an NDA to gag reports of dryer fires.
- One year after Lion Air crash, Boeing 737 MAX remains grounded
- 2019-10-29T04:50:28+00:00 - Boeing's entire global fleet of almost 400 MAX planes has stayed out of service in the past year
- GM strike negotiations take 'turn for the worse': Union
- 2019-10-07T08:20:23+01:00 - The union wants GM to reactivate four factories shut down in November 2018.
- Forever 21 joins the list of US retailers filing for bankruptcy
- 2019-09-30T17:11:59+01:00 - Forever 21 has filed for bankruptcy and will be restructuring by closing down stores in Asia and Europe.
- 500 Spain Hotels 'To Close Immediately' After Thomas Cook Fall: Industry
- 2019-09-30T14:47:48+01:00 - Hundreds of hotels in Spain have fallen victim to the domino effect of the Thomas Cook collapse.
- Thomas Cook puts 180,000 British holidaymakers at risk of being stranded
- 2019-09-20T15:11:41+01:00 - Thomas Cook is in need of funds to remain in business, without it, many holidaymakers could get stranded.
- French airline Aigle Azur's bankruptcy leaves nearly 13,000 passengers stranded
- 2019-09-10T14:46:47+01:00 - French airline Aigle Azur filed for bankruptcy and halted services leaving around 13,000 passengers stranded.
- Walgreens is closing 200 stores, declines to release list of location closures
- 2019-08-07T12:07:59+01:00 - Walgreens hopes to save $1.5 billion in annual expenses by fiscal 2022 as part of its broad "transformational cost management program".
- Airbus is making life easy for Boeing
- 2019-08-07T11:42:27+01:00 - Airbus is falling short of its delivery targets, its profit and cash flow are under pressure, and customers are becoming fed up.
- AT&T employees bribed to unlock 2 million cellphones, DOJ court documents show
- 2019-08-07T08:22:50+01:00 - Two Pakistani men offered AT&T employees over $1 million to install malware on the company's wireless network and hack the devices.
- HSBC layoffs 2019: 4,000 lose jobs after CEO's exit
- 2019-08-06T08:53:47+01:00 - The job cuts will be confined to senior roles and meant to save 4 percent of the bank's wage costs.
- 3 reasons Amazon is interested in Uber Eats India
- 2019-08-01T08:50:03+01:00 - Uber Eats can help Amazon gain more Prime subscribers even as it loses the ability to offer platform-exclusive deals or discounts
- Amazon dips a big toe into virtual reality
- 2019-08-01T08:49:16+01:00 - Amazon recently announced that its Prime Video VR app will be available for the Oculus Quest, Oculus Go, and Samsung's Gear VR devices
- Cognizant looks solid despite banking weakness
- 2019-08-01T07:41:14+01:00 - Cognizant investors had high hopes for seeing modest revenue growth, but they were ready once again to see some downward moves in earnings
- Apple design genius Jony Ive resigns to start own company
- 2019-06-28T03:52:37+01:00 - Sir Jony Ive, the creaive genius who designed the iPhone and iMac, will open his own creative studio with Apple as a major client.
- New flaw discovered in Boeing 737 MAX computers can push plane downward
- 2019-06-27T07:07:49+01:00 - Boeing won't be returning its 737 MAX jetliners to service this year with the discovery of a potentially deadly computer problem.
- Mercedes Benz recall 2019: 60,000 GLK 220 recalled over faulty software
- 2019-06-24T09:49:08+01:00 - Daimler is grappling with a painful emissions scandal that is badly tarnishing its reputation.
- Google Cloud scoops up Looker for $2.6 billion
- 2019-06-07T06:27:07+01:00 - The deal will strengthen the cloud platform's big data analytics capabilities.
- IBM to lay off 1,700 employees
- 2019-06-07T06:22:30+01:00 - Tech giant IBM will lay off a small percentage of its employees reinforcing speculative reports that were appearing in many media outlets.