Companies RSS Feed
- Honda to lay off 3,500 with UK car plant closure, Brexit to blame?
- 2019-02-20T10:13:49+00:00 - Honda's decision to close down its only car plant in the UK will see 3,500 employees lose their jobs.
- Tesla systems crash over Model 3 orders In China
- 2019-02-20T07:17:46+00:00 - Chinese customers are flooding Tesla outlets to order the company's all-electric sedans.
- Boeing's 777X will benefit from the Airbus A380's demise
- 2019-02-19T08:24:10+00:00 - Airbus will stop building the A380 jumbo jet in 2021 -- which should boost demand for Boeing's new 777X aircraft family.
- Amazon strikes a blow in the logistics industry
- 2019-02-19T08:04:24+00:00 - While Amazon is facing stiff competition in logistics, it could follow the same path it did with Amazon Web Services.
- Boeing Flies Ahead Of Airbus With Solid January Orders
- 2019-02-15T06:50:49+00:00 - Boeing pulled in more orders than Airbus in 2018, and it got off to a better start in 2019, too.
- Google Is The Biggest Factor Behind Apple's Services Revenue Growth
- 2019-02-15T06:43:12+00:00 - And that's not changing for the next few years still.
- All Signs Pointing To Google Releasing A Pixel Watch
- 2019-02-14T07:15:17+00:00 - Evidence is mounting that Google is ready to jump with both feet into the wearables market.
- Amazon, GM To Invest In Tesla Rival Rivian
- 2019-02-14T07:14:40+00:00 - Auto tech startup Rivian LLC is in talks with Amazon.com and General Motors Company for a massive investment to kick-start the production of its electric pickup.
- Facebook Takes Another Step Into The 'Social Shopping' Market
- 2019-02-12T06:41:55+00:00 - The social media giant's latest acquisition isn't just about artificial intelligence.
- Spotify Terminating Free User Accounts With Ad Blockers
- 2019-02-11T07:06:47+00:00 - By March, Spotify will start to ban users who use third-party apps to bypass their ads.
- Higher Crude Prices Boost 'Big Oil' Profits To $80 Billion In 2018
- 2019-02-11T06:28:20+00:00 - Big Oil had a good year in 2018, helped mostly by higher oil prices.
- SunTrust, BB&T Bank Merger Is Biggest In 10 Years, All-Stock Deal Worth $66B
- 2019-02-08T07:05:58+00:00 - It is the marriage season in the American banking sector. The good news is that the first time after the financial crisis in 2007-2009, a mega banking merger has been announced. The all stocks merger between SunTrust Bank and BB&T Corp will create America's sixth-biggest commercial bank.
- Tesla Model 3 Arrives In Europe, Delivery Moved To Thursday
- 2019-02-08T07:02:24+00:00 - The delivery of Tesla Model 3 in Europe started off nominally on Wednesday with priority for reservation holders who were awaiting the car for long. Some unexpected snags, however, affected the promised delivery to all the buyers invited. More deliveries will happen on Thursday.
- Tesla Model 3 Price Drop: Cuts $1,100, Moves Closer To $35,000 Target
- 2019-02-07T06:56:48+00:00 - Tesla has slashed the price of its mid-range Tesla Model 3 luxury all-electric sedan by $1,100.
- New Tesla Amazon Store Taken Down After Only A Day
- 2019-02-06T06:38:52+00:00 - Tesla new Amazon store was born and died on the same day. the question is, Why?
- The irony of Intel's multibillion-dollar acquisitions
- 2019-01-31T06:50:43+00:00 - These were supposed to help grow Intel's total addressable market, but the company's organic efforts are arguably more successful.
- Tesla posts another quarterly profit
- 2019-01-31T04:52:30+00:00 - Soaring Model 3 sales and a strong gross margin for the vehicle helped the electric-car maker report another profit and strengthen its balance sheet.
- Universal Studios vs Warner Bros: What's happening with Fantastic Worlds Park
- 2019-01-31T04:37:17+00:00 - Warner Bros. is evaluating the trademarks filed by Universal Studios for its rumored new theme park Fantastic Worlds.
- Apple Is Taking A Page From The Netflix Playbook
- 2019-01-22T09:30:56+00:00 - The streaming giant has been ruthlessly poaching Hollywood's top talent. Now Apple is following suit.
- Tesla's Model 3 Is Coming To Europe
- 2019-01-22T08:42:40+00:00 - The overseas expansion is critical for the company.
- JetBlue and Alaska Air Show That Not All Airlines Are Hurting
- 2019-01-15T08:27:05+00:00 - Unit revenue growth accelerated last quarter for the two midsize airlines.
- Ford Job Cuts: How Will Its $11 Billion Restructuring Plan Help?
- 2019-01-11T06:45:19+00:00 - Ford will cut thousands of jobs in Europe as part of a $11 billion restructuring plan that will occur over the next three to five years.
- Nissan board fires Ghosn as chairman following arrest
- 2018-11-23T06:30:36+00:00 - Nissan Motor Co. fired Carlos Ghosn as chairman Thursday, after his arrest for alleged financial improprieties.
- Autonomous shipping: Rolls-Royce and Intel weigh anchor
- 2018-11-13T16:12:11+00:00 - Autonomous shipping fleets could be roaming the seas by 2030.
- Google employees walkout in protest at culture of sexual harassment
- 2018-11-01T11:51:55+00:00 - Latest expression of a backlash against men's exploitation of female subordinates in a business, entertainment and politics.